Ready to optimize your content marketing effort?
According to the Content Marketing Institute, 76% of nonprofits and 88% of B2B marketers are pursuing content marketing activities. Yet only 30% of nonprofits and 26% of B2B marketers consider their content marketing activities effective. That’s a BIG gap between doing and succeeding. And this is where content marketing consulting services come into play.
Brand Mentoring helps close the gap by helping you:
- Learn and apply key principles that content savvy marketers are using today
- Develop an editorial mission statement
- Create your buyer personas
- Find your content voice
- Discover the best keywords and topics to build your content around
- Uncover additional content opportunities by leveraging existing content assets
- Create a practical editorial calendar around buyer personas
- Develop your version of a paid, earned, owned content marketing model
- Develop a sensible content asset management plan
- Identify content workflows and team roles
What is Content Marketing?
The Content Marketing Institute defines content marketing as, “a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience– with the objective of driving profitable customer action.” Said another way, content marketing is a strategy for building a following and customer base.
Content marketing has become a key inbound marketing strategy because it helps organizations attract more customers via online content in various formats, such as articles, ebooks, cartoons, case studies, videos, infographics, PowerPoints and more.
Why is it so “hot” right now?
- Increased consumer skepticism of paid advertising. According to AdAge, “fewer than 25% of U.S. online consumers trust ads in print publications, and the numbers are even worse for digital media.”
- Google’s major search engine algorithm changes, which rewards high-quality content.
Climbing the learning curve
Where are you now?
Ready to learn more? Contact Us to discuss your unique challenges and goals.