A personal note from Pecanne Eby …
The Law of Brand Clarity
I love the word clarity. Yet instead of enjoying clarity, many companies are in a confusing fog when it comes to their brand. And consequently, they struggle with marketing and ultimately miss their sales goals.
As a marketing and brand specialist, I help my clients get clear and confident about their brand’s true north, what their brands really mean and how to leverage them as a business asset.
Together, I help clients remove the clutter and get down to essential elements. At the end of the process, my clients gain a new vision around their brands, which shapes their marketing decisions and ultimately their future!
Finding your brand’s true north builds marketing momentum
Over and over I’ve seen clients rebuild their marketing momentum once they get clear about their brand strategy. When you get clear, it bolsters your confidence and fuels your actions. It’s what I call, “The Law of Brand Clarity.”
As a seasoned brand marketing consultant, I know that in order to effectively market and sell your product or service you must have a brand that is “uniquely you.” And, to achieve this, you need a very clear sense of:
- Who is your brand for?
- What can your brand promise?
- Why should prospects believe you?
When you can answer these questions with I’ve seen it many times, when clients experience The Law of Brand Clarity, they enthusiastically re-engage, they feel inspired and they press forward knowing that success is inevitable. They stop “just talking” and they actually start doing!
Great marketing starts with a great brand.
I encourage you to take a moment to visit the Brand Services, Success Stories, and Testimonials pages. It only takes a minute! Then contact me to discuss how we can gain clarity around YOUR brand and marketing efforts.
About Brand & Marketing Consultant, Pecanne Eby
- BA in Communication Arts from James Madison University in Virginia
- MBA from Old Dominion University in Virginia
- Professional Facilitator training from Leadership Strategies
- Online Marketing Certification from the Online Marketing Institute
- Graduate of the Colorado Speakers Academy
- Board of Directors, Business Marketing Association (Denver, CO)
- Former Board of Directors, American Marketing Association (Washington, DC)
- Affiliate Member, Colorado National Speakers Association
- “Award-winning marketer” recognitions from the American Advertising Federation and the Direct Marketing Association
- Adjunct university professor at George Washington University (Washington, DC)
- Career path has included working for five advertising/brand agencies and working as a Chief Marketing Officer