Bring Joy Back to Your Brand & Marketing
When did marketing become so challenging and stopped being fun?
Marketing tactics that used to work no longer perform. Retaining and recruiting marketing staff has become a chore. And you might be playing a defensive game with your own leadership team about why your marketing is no longer producing results.
We have been there and done that! Which is why we’re so passionate about helping marketers resolve complex marketing issues, while also bringing back the joy of marketing!
What We Believe In…
- Leadership | If you want to succeed, you must dare to lead in your industry, niche or category and that takes courage and commitment to clearly defined marketing strategies.
- Voice of the Customer | Everything starts with serving your customer first, you cannot ignore this voice, it’s the most important voice.
- Content Marketing | Marketing automation platforms have changed the game and that means content marketing must become a core competency for your team.
- Priorities | You can do anything but you cannot do everything, prioritization is the key to marketing success.
- Having Fun | If your marketing person/team/department is not having fun, he/she/they will leave for better career opportunities and this can be a major setback.
Let’s Get Practical, How We Help Clients
No two projects are the same but there are some common themes. Most clients need to simplify and unify their brand and marketing activities. They often doing too much with their current resources. We can give you an objective assessment and help you decide where to focus next.
Let us help you restore joy to your marketing team.
A natural teacher and exceptional facilitator, Pecanne Eby, MBA and her team of specialists have worked on content marketing campaigns, custom content, buyer persona research, brand naming projects, rebranding, logo development and brand identity standards. Her mission is to help clients solve complex marketing problems, while rediscovering the joy of marketing.
Industry experience includes associations, credentialing organizations, IT/software, nonprofits, professional services and professional societies. Check out our client list.
Get Smart About Content Marketing
Download our newest guide, “Getting Started in Content Marketing” for 7 practical tips to keep you focused in starting content marketing.
Since we’re not a fit for everyone, we’ll happily provide you reliable referrals when appropriate. If you are ready to separate and elevate your organization, contact us today.
Also available, “Rebranding: What to Expect, the 4 Critical Stages.”