Bringing Back the Joy in Marketing
When did marketing become so challenging and stopped being fun?
Marketing tactics that used to work no longer perform. Retaining and recruiting marketing staff has become a chore. And you might be playing a defensive game with your own leadership team about why your marketing is under delivering.
We have been there and done that. And that’s why we’re so passionate about helping marketers resolve complex marketing issues, while also bringing back the joy of marketing!
What We Believe In…
- Leadership | If you want to succeed, you must dare to lead in your industry, niche or category and that takes courage and commitment to a clearly defined marketing strategy.
- Voice of the Customer | Everything starts with serving your customer first, you cannot ignore this voice, it’s the most important voice.
- Priorities | You can do anything but you cannot do everything, prioritization is the key to marketing success.
- Having fun | If your marketing person/team/department is not having fun, he/she/they will leave for better career opportunities and this can be a major setback.
- You know more than you realize | You just need some unbiased and experienced perspective that only comes with hiring an outside consultant, like us!
Let’s Get Practical, How We Help Clients
No two projects are the same but there are some common themes. Most clients need clarity about their goals, strategies, key audience personas and a practical plan to achieve what they desire most. Often there is repositioning work, graphic rebranding, brand naming (or renaming), custom content development, website makeovers, content marketing campaign planning and content team start-ups.
Let us help you optimize your marketing and brand activities and restore joy to your organization.
A natural teacher and exceptional facilitator, Pecanne Eby, MBA and her team of specialists have worked on brand naming projects, rebranding, logo development, brand identity standards, brand platforms, custom content, persona development and content marketing campaign planning.
Industry experience includes associations, credentialing organizations, IT/software, nonprofits, professional services and professional societies. Check out our client list.
Get Smart About Content Marketing
Download our newest guide, “Getting Started in Content Marketing” for 7 practical tips to keep you focused in the start-up of your content marketing team.
Since we’re not a fit for everyone, we’ll happily provide you reliable referrals when appropriate. If you are ready to separate and elevate your organization, contact us today.